St. Mary’s National School is a Roman Catholic primary school for boys and girls, under the patronage of the Bishop of Waterford and Lismore. As a Catholic School we endeavour
- To offer a distinctive vision of life, and a corresponding philosophy of education, based on the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To strive to create a learning environment where every child is encouraged and enabled to develop to their full and unique potential as human beings.
- To seek to form pupils who will unselfishly use their gifts for the common good and who are committed to work for a more just and caring society.
- To be a welcoming and inclusive community that is respectful and tolerant of all religions, traditions and beliefs.
- To work in partnership with parents and the parish community.
- To provide opportunities to worship through prayer and the celebration of liturgy and the sacraments.
Board of Management